Direct Deposit Program
If you do not have a bank account we would remind you that the One Card you possess can be used as a debit card through BankMobile Vibe making access to your net pay as sample as visiting any campus ATM machine or thousands of others in the area.
For more information on Direct Deposit of Payroll, please visit the Finance and Planning website at F&P.
Direct Deposit is Easy.
With 6 Simple Steps you can sign-up for direct deposit...
Signing up for Direct Deposit using employee Self-Service via the Pace Portal
Log into Pace portal: https://portal.pace.edu
- Select > Faculty or Staff tab
- Click > Employee Information and Pay Advice
- Select > Pay Information
- Click > Self Service Update for Direct Deposit
→ In the interim checks will be mailed to your (PR) home address on file.
Direct Deposit of your paycheck may be your answer!!
The Pace OneCard is provided to all registered students, Staff and Faculty of the University at no charge and serves as the official identification card of the University. The Pace Onecard is an ID card with a debit option for individuals who would like to take advantage of it.
You can choose to have your paycheck deposited to your Pace OneCard. Simply log on to your account, click the profile link then click the Direct Deposit link and follow the instructions.
For inquiries on you BankMobile Vibe direct deposit status, please call: 1-888-914-PACE.
Access the pace portal at https://bankmobilevibe.com/ for more enrollment information and application.
Academic Federal Credit Union
You can also elect the option of direct deposit from the Academic Federal Credit Union
The Academic Federal Credit Union is affiliated with Pace University since 1976. Staff members, their spouse and children are eligible to join.
Please contact the Credit Union at 914-923-3608 or visit their web site at www.AcademicFCU.org.
Enroll in the Direct Deposit Program
To enroll in the program, Access and Update Direct Deposit via Employee Self-Service:
Accessing and updating Direct Deposit via Employee Self-service
Log in to the Pace Portal: https://portal.pace.edu
Change of Account Information for Direct Deposit
After a change of account information for direct deposit, the interim paycheck will either be mailed to your (PR) Home address on file.
If you need further assistance locating your check during this transition please contact the Payroll department for further assistance at 914-923-2898
The Benefits of Direct Deposit
The benefits of Direct Deposit are many and varied, but for starters, they include the following:
Direct Deposit is simple.
- Once you have signed up for Direct Deposit, you don't have to go to the bank to deposit checks.
- Your money is automatically deposited into your account on time, every time - and you don't have to be at work - or even in town!
Direct Deposit is safe.
- Direct Deposit payments never get lost.
- Direct Deposit is confidential. Money is transferred electronically and passes through fewer hands than a check.
- Problems with Direct Deposit, which are rare, are quickly resolved.
A high percentage of identity theft starts with someone seeing your personal financial information on a paper check, billing statement, or bank account statement. Once electronic payments are set up, the money travels electronically, greatly reducing the number of people who see your personal information.
Direct Deposit is smart.
- Direct Deposit gives you access to your money earlier than check deposits. There is no waiting for checks to clear.
- Direct Deposit puts you in charge of your money. Financial planners recommend Direct Deposit as one step towards gaining control of your finances.
Direct Deposit is a smart way to help the environment – it reduces use of paper and also saves fuel and CO2 omissions by reducing trips to the bank to deposit checks.
Direct Deposit is free.
- There is no fee to enroll.
|Please review our Policies and Procedures for additional information.|
|Please review our Forms for additional information.|