Damaged or Stale dated checks


If your paycheck becomes damaged or is too old to cash, (older than 180 days), the Payroll Office will replace it.  You can return the damaged or stale-dated check to the Payroll Office.  Mail the check to 235 Elm Road, (Tead House, Rm 109). Take your Pace Photo ID with you to receive the replacement check.  The Payroll Office can usually issue a new check within two weeks, however, please note that checks over two years old cannot be replaced immediately

Policies & Procedures button  Please review our Policies and Procedures for additional information.
Finance Forms button Please review our Forms for additional information.