Creating a Traveler Profile
Pace University travelers and travel arrangers are encouraged to build their traveler profile online. The Travel Guard system stores personal preferences and pertinent information, saving you time, and ensuring your preferences and loyalty memberships are always noted and transmitted to suppliers.
To create an account (profile), you must provide a User Name and Password. Please retain this information for future use. Please enter your Pace University email address as your user name.
If you have already registered, access: http://wcp.getthere.com/marathoncorporate and enter your user name and password.
First Time Users:
1) Faculty and Staff that will be traveling for business or book travel for others should access the travel portal: http://wcp.getthere.com/marathoncorporate to create an account and profile using the following directions:
- Click the link - Create Account (under the red Log In button)
- Enter the Pace University Site ID (case sensitive): pace
- Enter the Password Key (case sensitive): paceprofile
- Enter a user name (your Pace University email address) and create a password
- Complete the registration process by entering the profile information requested, making note of required fields.
2) Before booking travel, please click on “Profile” at the top right of the page to complete the additional demographic profile information. This data is required by the TSA. Please enter your name (exactly as it appears on your driver's license/passport), gender and birth date. In the personal information section of your profile, please enter your email address in the space below your Pace University name.
|Please review our Policies and Procedures for additional information.|
|Please review our Forms for additional information.|