Accepting Your Financial Aid
HOW TO ACCEPT FINANCIAL AID
Students must accept any Financial Aid awards they have been offered online by logging into MyPace Portal, located at portal.pace.edu.Follow the steps outlined below to accept your Financial Aid on MyPace Portal.
MyPace Portal is located at portal.pace.edu. Students can log in using their MyPace Portal username and password.
- Once you have logged in to your MyPace Portal, find and click the "Students Tab"
- Scroll down on the left hand side of the page and click "Financial Aid System"
- Once you have entered the Financial Aid System click on "Award"
- Click on "Award for Aid Year –Review Award and Accept Award Offer."
- Select the appropriate aid year (2013-2014 for this academic year) and click "submit"
- Read over the instructions in the "General Information" tab before proceeding to the remaining tabs
- Click on the "Terms and Conditions" tab. After reviewing the information, accept the Terms and Conditions.
You will not be able to accept your awards, until you have accepted the Terms and Conditions.
- Click on the "Accept Award Offer" tab to view, Accept and/or Decline the offered aid.
You may also accept your loans for a reduced amount.