How to Accept your Financial Aid and obtain your Scholarship Agreement form
Accepting your Financial Aid
1. Go to MyPace Portal
2. Log in with your MyPace Portal username and password.
- If you do not have your username or password, click on “New User?” next to the username/password boxes and activate your account by following the instructions and prompts provided.
3. After logging in, click on the “Students” tab.
4. Scroll down on the left and select the “Financial Aid System” link.
5. Click on “Award”
6. Click on “Award for Aid Year –Review Award and Accept Award Offers”
7. Select the appropriate aid year and click “submit”.
8. Read over the instructions in the “General Information” tab before proceeding to the remaining tabs.
9. Click on the “Terms and Conditions” tab. After reviewing the information, accept the Terms and Conditions. You will not be able to accept your awards, until you have accepted the Terms and Conditions.
10. Click on the “Accept Award Offer” tab to view, Accept and/or Decline the offered aid. You may also accept your loans for a reduced amount.
Obtaining your Scholarship Agreement form
1. Follow steps 1-10 of the Accepting your Financial Aid instructions, listed above.
2. Accept your Scholarship.
3. Click the "Special Messages" tab.
4. Scroll down and use the "print" link to print your Scholarship Agreement form.
5. Sign your Agreement form and return a copy to the Financial Aid Office.
Please note: Your scholarship must be accepted in order for the Agreement form to generate. Signed Agreement forms may be submitted to the Financial Aid Office in person, via email, fax or postal mail.
If you have access issues, try changing your browser. If issues persist, contact Information Technology (IT) at email@example.com