Financial Aid For Future Students
Pace University's Financial Aid policy is to provide the maximum financial aid available to qualified students in order to help make their attendance at Pace a reality. If you are a recently admitted student or thinking about attending Pace University in the near future, there are certain steps you should take in order to get the most out of Financial Aid.
Know The Basics
We understand that the Financial Aid process can be a complicated one. For this reason, we suggest starting with the basics and taking it from there. You should become familiar with:
- Types of Financial Aid that are Available
- Types of Aid You are Eligible For
- (Use the Net Price Calculator to get an idea of the aid you will receive)
- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- When to Apply & Important Deadlines
- Where to find Helpful Resources regarding Financial Aid
The Pace Financial Aid Process
Below are the steps we recommend you take in order to get the most out of Financial Aid. Please click on each of the links below for further details about each step.
- Review our General Eligibility & Important Policy information.
- Note important deadlines.
- File your FAFSA before February 15th (be sure to list Pace University's FAFSA school code).
- NYC Campus Code: 002791
- Pleasantville Campus Code: 002792
- White Plains Campus Code: 002727
- Receive an Award Letter from Pace University.
- Understand the best types of Financial Aid to accept.
- Accept or decline your Financial Aid for the academic year using the MyPace portal.
- Look out for any additional correspondence from the Financial Aid office.
- Know what your next steps are if you accepted any scholarships, work study or student loans.
- Make sure you understand how to maintain or renew your Financial Aid for future years of enrollment.