News and Events
Learn How To Get The Most Out Of Pace Financial Aid
At Pace University’s financial aid workshops, you will see that a Pace education costs less than you think.
- Get step-by-step help with the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)*
- Participate in an open forum with Financial Aid Counselors who can answer your questions
*Your first tip: To receive priority consideration for the most financial aid, you must file your FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov by November 15 for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Pace University's Office of Undergraduate Admission and Office of Financial Aid are pleased to invite you to a live webcast with Mark Stephens, Director of Financial Aid. We will provide an overview of the financial aid process, and how you can make college more affordable through Pace's extensive scholarship and financial aid programs. There will also be time to ask any financial aid questions you may have.
Thursday, October 20, 2016
6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. ET
|New York City Campus||Westchester Campus|
Saturday, October 29*
Friday, November 11*
*Spanish-speaking financial aid counselors will be available
Saturday, October 29
Friday, November 11
- Undergraduate Financial Aid News Flash: February 2017
- Parents Informed Newsletter: February 2017
- Graduate/Law Financial Aid News Flash: March 2017 (to be posted)