Get the INside Scoop (NYC)
Network with the IN crowd as the Arts and Entertainment Management Industry Network (AEM “IN”) hosts their annual winter networking reception on December 9.
This semester they brought you the business of television with Lubin Dean and former NBC Television Network President Neil Braun and a discussion on show biz with Braun and Wilhelmina Kids and Teens’ founder and president Marlene Wallach.
On Monday, December 9, join the Arts and Entertainment Management Industry Network (AEM “IN”) and Lubin in networking with even more entertainment and industry professionals and special guests at the second annual Winter Networking Reception from 4:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. in the Schimmel Lobby on the NYC Campus.
Snacks and refreshments will be served.
Founded in September 2012, Pace’s Arts and Entertainment Management Industry Network is the official student-alumni networking organization for the Lubin Arts and Entertainment Management Program.
For more information, check them out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/paceAEMIN.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
On April 16, meet Pace double alumnus Barry Klarberg ’81, ’85 as he shares his expertise on managing athletes and entertainers as Lubin’s Executive in Residence in PLV.
Adviser to the Stars (PLV)
Want to learn design thinking, build your resume, and gain humanitarian experience? Join a Pace team in designing a human trafficking crime map.
Mapping Human Trafficking
This is the story of six teams picked to live in their residence halls, go to school, and save energy. Find out what happens when they unplug their devices and start going green: Pace Unplugged PLV and BRC Residence Hall Energy Competition.
Pace Unplugged (PLV)