Get the INside Scoop (NYC)
Network with the IN crowd as the Arts and Entertainment Management Industry Network (AEM “IN”) hosts their annual winter networking reception on December 9.
This semester they brought you the business of television with Lubin Dean and former NBC Television Network President Neil Braun and a discussion on show biz with Braun and Wilhelmina Kids and Teens’ founder and president Marlene Wallach.
On Monday, December 9, join the Arts and Entertainment Management Industry Network (AEM “IN”) and Lubin in networking with even more entertainment and industry professionals and special guests at the second annual Winter Networking Reception from 4:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. in the Schimmel Lobby on the NYC Campus.
Snacks and refreshments will be served.
Founded in September 2012, Pace’s Arts and Entertainment Management Industry Network is the official student-alumni networking organization for the Lubin Arts and Entertainment Management Program.
For more information, check them out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/paceAEMIN.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Can we help turn that selfish kid into a compassionate adult? The Pace Prosocial Development Conference will discuss new findings on building kids’ empathy on June 5.
How Do We Develop Empathy? (NYC)
The Pace University 2014-2015 academic year goes out with a Big Bang...Theory visit. Guess who's stopping by Pace as an Inside the Actors Studio guest on June 1?
A "Big" Star at Pace (NYC)
From Pace Preview to Commencement, graduating student Nora C. Hogan '15 looks back on internships, opportunities, and the wonderful people who helped her find her place at Pace.
Senior Testimonial: Nora Hogan