International Travel Course Payment & Document Management System
Click here to make payments and/or to submit documents.
This system will allow students enrolled in international travel courses to submit payments and required documents online. Here, students will enter primary information, passport details, upload copies of passport, enter medical information, agree to the waiver & release form, and make payments.
- All passport copies must be uploaded in a pdf or jpeg format. Scanning stations are at various locations on campus
- Students should have credit card or bank information ready before attempting to make a payment.
- Student should log-in into the system as soon as possible and update their personal, medical and passport information.
- Students should go to the payment screen to review payment deadlines.
- Click here to read the instructions on how to use the system.
- Spring 2013 Travel Courses
- Travel Courses
- What is a Travel Course
- Interested in Travel Courses
- Information for students
- Information for faculty
- Faculty Panel on Travel Courses
- Travel Course Archives