Student Health Insurance
All full time undergraduate and graduate domestic and international students must have health insurance. These students will automatically be enrolled on the school accident/sickness plan when they register. You may waive the school's insurance if you provide comparable proof of coverage. Please go to https://portal8.pace.edu/cp/home/displaylogin to review documentation related to waiving the insurance.
- September 20, 2013 for the fall semester
- February 1, 2014 for the spring semester (only new students may waive during this period).
- June 10, 2014 for Summer I 2014
- July 21, 2014 for Summer II 2014
Any part-time student registered for six (6) or more credits may purchase the Pace Insurance Plan. All students enrolled in the Pace Insurance Plan may also enroll a spouse, domestic partner, and/or child (children). Please see the Part-time Student and Dependent Enrollment Form for details. These Enrollment Forms and the Claim Form are available at the Plan Administrator’s website at www.uhcsr.com/pace.
Please note: If you do not complete the online waiver by the deadlines as listed above you will automatically be enrolled in the Student Accident & Sickness Insurance Plan and be charged the annual premium:
- Fall $1,198.00 – Domestic
- Fall $924.00 - International
- Spring $772.00 - Domestic
- Spring $668.00 - International
- Summer I $272.00 - Domestic
- Summer II $128.00 -Domestic
Broker: Hagedorn & Co./Allen J. Flood (AJF)
Contact: Angela French 1-800-734-9326 x225