Business Honors Program
The Business Honors Program is a track of the Pforzheimer’s Honors College, and is available to Honors College students pursuing a major within the Lubin School of Business. If students successfully complete the requirements of the Business Honors Program, they will graduate with Lubin as well as Pforzheimer’s Honors.
Benefits of the Business Honors Program
Distinguish yourself among your peers by accepting the challenges and rewards of the Business Honors Program at the globally recognized, nationally ranked Lubin School of Business:
- Attend classes with other motivated high achieving students.
- Develop close working relationships with faculty in your field of interest.
- Enjoy exceptional mentoring opportunities with established professionals.
- Participate in learning communities that enhance your regular courses.
- Hone your professional written and verbal communication skills through workshops and training.
- Complete a capstone honors thesis project that sets you apart from peers and gives you an advantage in graduate school and professional job applications.
- Work with a dedicated Business Honors Program Director and Advisors.
|Pforzheimer’s Honors College||Business Honors Program|
|First-year student admission requirements||High school average of 90 or higher, SAT critical reading 570 and math score of 610 or higher, and a combined (critical reading and math) SAT score of 1270||High school average of 90 or higher, SAT critical reading and math score of 550 or higher, and a combined (critical reading and math) SAT score of 1200|
|Transfer student admission requirements||GPA of 3.5, up to two semesters completed||GPA of 3.5, up to two semesters completed|
|GPA required to remain in program||GPA of 3.3||GPA of 3.3|
|Honors courses required||8 Honors Designated Courses||8 Specific Honors Courses:
Attendance at Honors College Event
|Attendance at the annual BHP professional development workshop in January each year.|
Notable Lubin undergraduate alumni
- Philip Bleser, CEO, Global Corporate Bank North America, JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- Mel Karmazin, CEO, Sirius XMRadio Inc.
- Jack Ribeiro, global managing partner, Deloitte
- Marie Toulantis, former CEO, Barnes&Noble.com
- Dan Davids, former president, The History Channel
- William Nelson, chairman and CEO, HBO
- Paula Summa, general manager, ibm.com
Notable Lubin Business Honors alumni
- Michael Kelly, Managing Director, COO, Ten-Sixty Asset Management, LLC
- Ryan Paschke, Founder, Texas Real Estate Media
- Anthony Reinhart, Deputy Chief of Staff, Senator Andrew J. Lanza
- Kamini Mankaney, Senior Accountant, JetBlue Airways
- Timur Rakhmanov, Co-Founder, Flatora
- Cindy Saad, Director of Corporate Development, ALPFA New York Chapter
Contact for More Information
Dr. Karen Berger
Associate Dean and Director of Undergraduate Programs
Lubin School of Business
Phone: (914) 773-3716 or (212) 618-6462
Dr. E. Susanna Cahn
Phone: (914) 773-3517
Lubin Undergraduate Advisement
Phone: (914) 773-3660
New York City Campus
Dr. Jessica Magaldi
Phone: (212) 618-6445
Dr. Andrew Coggins
Phone: (212) 618-6560