INTERN-vention (exploring internships): 182 Broadway – Upper Class Students
What is INTERN-vention
This floor will establish a proactive community that provides students with the resources and experiences necessary to open the doors of unique pre-professional opportunities. Through personal assessment and career exploration, students will be exposed to different industries, attend resume building workshops, practice interview skills, and attain the internship of their dreams. Typical events include: tours of various companies, interview practice days, networking event, career fairs, and alumni panels.
- To identify career goals and learn how to market yourself in a growing economy
- To be provided with unique pre-professional opprotunies
- To explore best interview practices by attending workshops
- ...And most importantly, to have fun in a community of like minded people!
- Tours of companies such as NBCUniversal, American Express, Lucky Magazine, Google, etc.
- Resume and job hunting workshops
- Discussions with faculty members
- Interview practice days
- Successful Pace alumni panels
- Networking events and career fairs
- Fun scavenger hunts in the city
- Yoga, movie screenings and jeopardy nights