The New York City Experience (NYCE): 182 Broadway Upper-Class Students
What is NYCE?
This floor will expose students to NYC. A community of leaders will be developed immersing students into cultural and social activities. Each month a specific neighborhood (history, culture, food) and must see-spot in the city will be explored. Join the NYCE theme floor community and get this unique social, personal, and social experience all geared toward our campus, New York City.
- To expose students to making the most of their time in the most incredible city in the world
- To learn explore different career opprotunities in NYC
- To educate students on the history, culture, and food of NYC
- A visit to neighborhood of the month (restaurants, museums, theaters, must-dos)
- Cable Mavericks Conference, Tribeca Film Fesival, and Fashion Week!
- City Harvest and NYC Food banks Volunteering
- Guest Speakers Jeﬀ Blaisdell, Brian Evans on NYC for free
- Exhibits and street fairs bi weekly
- Career Workshop Series: NYC (The Utimate Playground for Career Advancement)
- Resume/Cover LeSer Workshop
- Networking with Social Media
- NYC Internships
- NYC Jeopardy Game
- Cancer, AIDS, Diabetes, and Autism Speaks Walks