Room Selection Process
Students planning to return to NYC housing for the next academic year must participate in the Room Selection process (held each spring) to reserve a room. Returning students who do not participate in this process will not be guaranteed housing for the fall semester.
Click here for a copy of the printed room selection information distributed (by RA staff) to residents during the first week of March.
- Returning Students Room Selection Process Overview
- Room Selection Details and the Application Process (using MyHousing, the RSN, linking to roommates, selecting a room, cancellation policy)
- NYC Guaranteed Waitlist
- Housing Options
- Buildings, Rates and Tour information
- Medical Accommodations
- Gender Neutral Housing
- Large Suite Application Process
- Theme Floor Information
- Frequently Asked Questions