Room Selection Process
Students planning to return to NYC housing for the next academic year must participate in the Room Selection process (held each spring) to reserve a room. Returning students who do not participate in this process will not be guaranteed housing for the fall semester.
Click here for a copy of the printed room selection information distributed (by RA staff) to residents during the first week of March.
Follow the guide below for the neccessary steps to obtain housing. Details for all steps can be found by clicking on the links below. Be sure to read carefully and complete all neccessary steps.
IMPORTANT: You must submit your deposit through the MyHousing portal. Submitting a deposit through any other method online will not allow you to complete an application. After logging on, the box is on the left and reads "apply online".
- Returning Students Room Selection Proces Overview
- Room Selection Details and the Application Process (using MyHousing, the RSN, linking to roommates, selecting a room, cancellation policy)
- NYC Guaranteed Housing Pool
- Housing Options
- Buildings, Rates and Tour information
- Medical Accommodations
- All Gender Housing
- Theme Floor Information
- Frequently Asked Questions