Residence Hall Association (RHA)
What is RHA?
Residence Hall Association is both a school and national organization. RHA was created to make sure that Residence Halls are the best they can possibly be. Additionally, RHA is a form of student government and leadership for the residence halls. RHA tries to make the time you spend at the University more pleasurable by improving the quality of your residence hall, improving programming, giving the students a voice, and helping students meet and interact with other students.
RHA simultaneously tries to improve communities in the residence halls and be an advocate for the interests and concerns of residence hall students. If you are interested in joining RHA or just in finding out more information, send us an email at email@example.com.
Fall 2014 Meeting Information
When: Every Tuesday
Time: 9:15 PM
Who: All Pace Residents and Commuters
Knowing your Executive Board Better
What your Executive Board Responsible for?
Who is responsible for heading up meetings? What makes a great secretary/historian? All these questions and more will be answered through this very simple job description/responsiblities that each of your RHA E-Board members do on a day to day bases. Please feel free to read and understand what your RHA does for you!
- Vice-President/Director of Internal Communications
- Director of Adminstration and Finance
- Director of National Communications
- Director of Committees
RHA/Hall Council Resources
Useful Links for any RHA/Hall Council Member or if you are just curious about us!
- Constitution - Pace University's own document for RHA
- Constitution - Pace University's own document for Hall Council
- NEACURH - Northeastern Affliate of College and University Residence Halls
- NACURH - National Association of College and University Residence Halls
- NRHH - National Residence Hall Honorary - Only the top 1% of on-campus leadership