Learn, Engage, Advance, Develop – LEAD (Leadership Development): Maria's Tower - First Year Students
What is LEAD?
Looking on how to develop your leadership skills and make the most of your time here at Pace? Through a variety of both academic and professional workshops as well as community building events, we will help shape you into the leader, for tomorrow. Typical events include: goal setting exercises, discussions on leadership styles and how you can use them for your success, and networking opportunities with various university departments.
Why Chose LEAD?
- To help me transition smoothly from high school to college.
- To provide a network where I will be able to grow academically, socially, and professionally.
- To introduce me to my new community and neighborhood: New York City!
- To create opportunities that will open enhance my college career.
Events to look forward to:
- Professional Development Workshops
- Creating an Eye Catching Resume!
- Landing the Internship of your Dreams!
- Help…I Don’t Know What I Want to Do (That’s okay!)!
- Academic Growth Workshops
- Setting Goals and Achieving them!
- Academic advisement
- Knowing and using your campus resources!
- Smart spending…so you’re never broke!
- Community Building Events
- Tie Dye T-Shirts
- Lift Your Dreams Up!
- Trip to the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Achievement Dinners