Setters Leadership House – SLH
Students who have applied and been accepted to SLH. Setters Leadership and Service House students will engage in ongoing service projects and attend weekly leadership workshops. SLH students will also enroll in a leadership course in the spring semester.
|Derek Wills - email@example.com
FIG Lounge: Alumni 200
The Setters Leadership and Service House taught me the importance of others in our everyday lives. I've learned that being a leader isn't about commanding others to complete tasks, but empowering them to do what they can. The Setters Leadership House has positively impacted my team building skills and ability to thrive here at Pace!
Setters Leadership House has played a big role in my freshman year! With the many workshops, and discussion session about leadership, I was able to develop and grow as a person! The information I've learned during these sessions have had a big impact on me, and I will continue to build off of them as my life at Pace continues!
My FIG, Setters Leadership and Service House, was the first group of people I met when I came to Pace. And, it is these same individuals who have helped positively impact my first semester. I am surrounded by the most self-motivating, genuinely kind people, so overall my FIG has given me the opportunity to create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Annual Setters Leadership Initiatives Core Retreat before the Fall semester begins with other students involved in university leadership initiatives
- Workshops and discussions around leadership techniques and research
- Service projects to serve campus and local community, including Pace Makes a Difference Day
- Structured programming coordinated around leadership where students are able to meet to peers also interested in leadership
- Enroll in University 102 Course - a One credit class on leadership and social justice