New Employee Orientation
As a new employee, you probably have a lot of questions about your benefits.
The New Employee Orientation Program has been designed to provide an overview of the benefit options available to full-time employees of Pace University. This information is intended to highlight the primary features of the each of the plans.
The Reference Materials section provides more detailed material, including medical/vision and dental plan summaries and per paycheck premiums, links to the enrollment forms, and other benefits-related information, which is available on the Human Resources web page. Please review (and/or print) the Reference Materials prior to beginning the New Employee Orientation Program.
If you have questions about the contents of the program or need further information, please contact the University Benefits office at 914-923-2828 (extension 22828) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you access this program, a couple of reminders
- This is a narrated online tutorial, therefore make sure your speakers are turned on and your volume is adjusted accordingly.
- To begin, click here to access the "New Employee Benefits Orientation" online tutorial.
- Enrollment Forms - fax completed forms to 914-989-8506 or Scan/E-Mail to email@example.com
- Glossary of Terms
- Healthcare Exchanges
- Network Core $25 Plan
- Network Choice 90/70 Plan
- Consumer Core HDHP/HSA Plan
- CIGNA Vision Plan
- Per Paycheck Premiums
- Side-by-Side Comparison
- Prescription Drug List – Maintenance Medications
- CIGNA Pharmacy Mail Order Form
- Dependent Tax Affidavit
- Preventive Care Incentive Program
Medicare Part D
403(b) Retirement Plan
- The Pace University 403(b) Defined Contribution Retirement Plan at a Glance
- Qualified Default Investment Alternative (QDIA) Notice
- Wells Fargo Advantage DJ Target Date Fund
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Per Paycheck Premiums
- Dependent Life Insurance
- CIGNA Secure Travel