Part Time Staff
Pace University provides you with access to several of our benefit programs. The University is committed to providing a variety of programs and services to include your spouse or domestic partner and children.
Your benefits at Pace University are designed to provide:
- NYS short-term disability benefits (if eligible) in the event that you are not actively at work, due to illness or injury
- Programs and services that assist you in balancing your work and personal life
- The opportunity to build financial security for retirement
- Educational opportunities for you and your family to pursue a degree at Pace or another higher education institution
Your benefits package includes
Some benefits are fully paid by the University, some are partially subsidized, while some are paid only by the employee.
- On campus Tuition Remission
- New York College Savings Program (529 Plan)
- Graduate Level Courses/Taxable Tuition