Health coverage that meets the needs of you and your family is one of the most important benefits offered to you by the University.
CIGNA Health Care is the administrator for Pace University’s medical plans. Participants have access to the CIGNA Open Access Plus network, which is a national network.
Some highlights of the plan with CIGNA include:
- No referrals to see specialists in or outside of the network;
- Emergency care is covered 24 hours a day, no matter where the member receives it;
- Memorial Sloan Kettering, Hospital for Special Surgery and Westchester Medical Center are among the in- network facilities;
- Quest Diagnostics and LabCorp are participating in-network lab facilities;
- Access to discounted programs and products to promote a healthy lifestyle through Healthy Rewards
- Mail order pharmacy program managed directly by CIGNA Tel-Drug; Copayment for medication (effective July 1, 2013) is one copayment for a three month supply (maintenance medications only))
- Prescription co-payments are $10, $25, and $50 for the CIGNA-InNet20, CIGNA 90/70 and CIGNA 100/70 plans, $15, $35, and $75 for the CIGNA In-Net 50 plan;
- Vision Program will be managed by CIGNA Vision.
To find out more information about your benefits, log onto www.mycigna.com to register and review your plans and claims. You can also print temporary ID cards or re-order misplaced medical or vision ID cards.
In addition, CIGNA customer service representatives are available at 1-800-CIGNA24.
You can also choose from two types of dental plans through CIGNA Dental: the CIGNA Dental PPO plan and the CIGNA Dental DHMO plan. The CIGNA Dental PPO plan gives you the most flexibility because you can receive dental care whether your provider is in-network or out-of-network. The CIGNA Dental DHMO plan requires the selection of a primary care dentist to coordinate your dental care within the plan’s CIGNA Dental Care network.
To find out more information about your benefits, log onto www.mycigna.com to register and review your plans and claims. You can also print temporary CIGNA Dental DHMO ID cards or re-order misplaced cards. In addition, CIGNA Customer service representatives are available at 1-800-CIGNA24.