Welcome to Pace’s site for Prospective Employees!
Our motto is Opportunitas and it is the foundation of our philosophy, by which we mean offering students the opportunity to discover and fulfill their potential, and offering distinguished faculty and an outstanding staff the opportunity to achieve excellence.
Tuition Remission, a Competitive Benefits Package and Paid Time Off, Professional Development Offerings, a Work-Life Balance, a Diverse and Inclusive Environment, and a Commitment To Greatness:
These are just some of the reasons to join our team!
Pace University is an Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Employer, committed to ensuring a diverse learning and working environment. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in a faculty position, please contact the appropriate academic department by utilizing the school link below:
- Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems
- Dyson College of Arts & Sciences
- Lubin School of Business
- Lienhard School of Nursing
- School of Education
- The School of Law
All students seeking On Campus Student Employment should read the
Instructions for Applying to On Campus Jobs
Students with Federal Work Study:
- Click here to search for On-Campus Student Employment job opportunities for Federal Work Study
Students without Federal Work Study:
- Click here to search for both On and Off-campus Student Employment and Internship Opportunities on the Career Services website
Please be advised that students with Federal Work Study are eligible to apply to both Federal Work Study and Non Work Study on-campus student employment positions.