Workers` Compensation

Workers’ Compensation

Information concerning Workers’ Compensation is available on the Human Resources web page.

Manager’s Responsibilities:

The University’s Worker’s Compensation carrier is the State Insurance Fund.

All accidents must be reported to the appropriate campus Security Department, which begins the Workers’ Compensation process.

Please contact the University Benefits office for further information regarding Workers’ Compensation.