Supervisory Training Resources
A supervisor has many roles, including: managing the performance of staff; developing strategies to increase quality of work; setting and achieving team goals; involvement in employee selection; career development and training; input for compensation and rewards; identifying performance problems and providing alternative courses of action; and being knowledgeable of and in compliance with Pace University’s policies and procedures.
The following web-based modules provide important information which all supervisors can reference when needed. Each module covers a distinct topic important to the successful performance of the supervisor role.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Susan Donahue at email@example.com.
Select the links below to navigate to each training video:
- Ensure a Safe and Secure Work Environment: A Supervisor’s Role
- Managing a Direct Report’s Time
- New Employee On-Boarding at Pace: Orientation, Training and New Hire Follow-Up
- Pace University’s Separation Process
- Pace University’s Hiring Process for Staff
- The Supervisor’s Responsibilities Regarding University Policies and Procedures
- The Supervisor’s Role in Compensation of Staff