Women’s Professional Development Forum
On Friday, April 19, the inaugural Women at Pace – Women’s Professional Development Forum, was held in the Graduate Center in White Plains. The goal of the program was to share the personal insights and perspectives on career challenges faced and opportunities afforded to women professionals, both within higher education and the broader workplace. Five women in senior leadership positions at Pace participated in a panel, each sharing a story of her personal career path, as well as a lesson learned.
The panelists included:
- Sue Maxam, University Director, Student Academic Engagement
- Phyllis Mooney, Executive Director, Career Services
- Lisa Bardill Moscaritolo, Dean for Students, Westchester
- Freddi Wald, Chief Marketing Officer & Vice President, University Relations
- Geraldine Colombraro, Associate Dean of Administration, College of Health Professions.
The program was a great success, with positive feedback received from all that attended. Please click here to view the video of this event.