Women’s Professional Development Forum
The 2015 Women at Pace Program
Thursday, October 8, 2015
Guest Speaker and Pace Alumnus: Fran Pastore, President and CEO, Women’s Business Development Council
12-1:30pm, Butcher Suite, Pleasantville Campus
Refreshments will be served. Registration information will be distributed to all Pace University staff.
Contact Susan Donahue at email@example.com or x22766.
The Inaugural Women at Pace Progam
Friday, April 19, 2013
The inaugural Women’s Professional Development Forum, was held in the Graduate Center in White Plains. The goal of the program was to share the personal insights and perspectives on career challenges faced and opportunities afforded to women professionals, both within higher education and the broader workplace. Five women in senior leadership positions at Pace participated in a panel, each sharing a story of her personal career path, as well as a lesson learned.
The panelists included:
- Sue Maxam, University Director, Student Academic Engagement
- Phyllis Mooney, Executive Director, Career Services
- Lisa Bardill Moscaritolo, Dean for Students, Westchester
- Freddi Wald, Chief Marketing Officer & Vice President, University Relations
- Geraldine Colombraro, Associate Dean of Administration, College of Health Professions.
The program was a great success, with positive feedback received from all that attended. Please click here to view the video of this event.