Additional Learning Opportunities
Managing Your Stress in the Workplace
This course explores the sources and consequences of stress, including stress reduction techniques. At the end of the program, participants will:
- Be able to recognize sources of stress.
- Identify psychological and medical consequences of stress.
- Learn the Affective-Emotional, Behavioral-Body, and Cognitive (ABCs) impacts of stress.
- Identify areas where to focus stress relief most effectively.
- Participate in stress reduction activities (ie, yoga, deep breathing, visualization).
This program is offered through the Counseling Center.
Safe Zone Training
Training workshop that provides a foundation of knowledge to be an effective ally to LGBTQ students & those questioning their Sexuality. Participants will learn ways to support affirming environments on campus that promote self determination and actualization in the areas of sexuality and gender identity/expression. Click here to register for this program.