Pace University values the physical and emotional health and well-being of our faculty and staff and strives to promote a healthy work environment. We know that being healthy and taking care of yourself in the best way possible makes your work life more productive and satisfying.
Our wellness programs are designed to encourage all faculty, staff and students to live healthier lifestyles and create a culture of health throughout the campus.
Many of our wellness programs either have no cost or actually reward you in cash for participating!
- The Wellness Walking Club - Weather permitting, Human Resources will lead 30-45 minute walks on the Pleasantville and New York campuses each week. Please join us when you can. Wear your sneakers and bring your water, and your colleagues! Pleasantville: Walks will take place on Wednesdays at 1:15 – 2:00pm, beginning on September 27th. We will begin our walk in front of Willcox Hall (weather permitting, otherwise inside the Goldstein Health and Fitness Center). Click here for more information about Pleasantville's year-round indoor walking program inside the Goldstein Health and Fitness Center. New York: Walks will take place on Thursdays, beginning September 28th. We will begin our walk in front of 110 William Street at 1:15pm, and will return approximately 2:00pm, weather permitting. If you have any questions, please write to email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Wellness Challenge (Pilot Program) - The Counseling Center, in participation with Human Resources, invites you to join the Fall Wellness Challenge 2017 pilot program in Westchester! The Fall 2017 Wellness Challenge runs from October 1 - October 29 and is designed to encourage participants to increase their well-being through engaging in wellness and self-care practices. Staff and faculty that complete all 4 Wellness Challenge segments (Fall 2017 - Social and Emotional Well-Being; Spring 2018 - Physical and Spiritual Well-Being) will receive a certificate of completion. Staff and faculty who complete the wellness challenge segment will be entered into a raffle to receive two free movie tickets. For more information and to sign up, please visit www.pace.edu/counseling/wellness-challenge or email Dr. Mariesa Cruz-Tillery, Staff Psychologist at the Counseling Center, at email@example.com
- Flu Shots - several convenient options available to Cigna participants
- Preventive Care Incentive Program - get up to $240 for annual physical and other wellness exams
- Healthy Pregnancies, Healthy Babies! - Get up to $150 for joining; 24/7 support and education
- Goldstein Health & Fitness Center and NY Gym Offerings - NYC Bootcamp, Yoga and Zumba classes, PLV Walking Program (indoors) and more!
- Weight Watchers at Work Program
- Wellness Wednesdays - Healthy food options which can earn you a free meal
- Health & Wellness Topics and Tools
- Smoking Cessation - Please join the Great American Smokeout
- Support Services at Pace
So, Pace yourself to Wellness!