Pace University values the physical and emotional health and well-being of our faculty and staff and strives to promote a healthy work environment. We know that being healthy and taking care of yourself in the best way possible makes your work life more productive and satisfying.
Our wellness programs are designed to encourage all faculty, staff and students to live healthier lifestyles and create a culture of health throughout the campus.
Many of our wellness programs either have no cost or actually reward you in cash for participating!
- We are excited to add a Tai Chi program to our wellness initiatives! We have partnered with the Confucius Institute and Student Affairs to offer this program, free of charge, for the upcoming Thursday dates. The classes will take place on the Pleasantville campus, in the Kessel Campus Center, from 12 – 1pm: Multi Purpose Room - March 22, March 29 and April 12 (Please note, there is no class scheduled for April 5.) Gottesman - April 19 and April 26; and Butcher Suite – May 3rd
- The Wellness Walking Club - There are currently no outdoor walks scheduled. The walks will begin again in Spring 2018, and dates will be announced. Weather permitting, Human Resources will lead 30-45 minute walks on the Pleasantville and New York campuses each week. Please join us when you can. Wear your sneakers and bring your water, and your colleagues! If you have any questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
- Flu Shots - several convenient options available to Cigna participants
- Preventive Care Incentive Program - get up to $240 for annual physical and other wellness exams
- Healthy Pregnancies, Healthy Babies! - Get up to $150 for joining; 24/7 support and education
- Goldstein Health & Fitness Center and NY Gym Offerings - FREE: NYC Bootcamp, Yoga and Zumba classes, PLV Walking Program (indoors), Yoga and more!
- Weight Watchers at Work Program
- Wellness Wednesdays - Healthy food options which can earn you a free meal
- Health & Wellness Topics and Tools
- Smoking Cessation - Please join the Great American Smokeout
- Support Services at Pace
So, Pace yourself to Wellness!