The Pace Human Resources Department in partnership with Chartwells Dining Services offers “Wellness Wednesdays”!
This program is designed to encourage you to make healthy eating choices – and SAVE!! Each Wednesday, at every Chartwells Dining Service cafeteria, healthy alternatives will be highlighted and made available at a discount. Faculty, staff and students can all participate during Wednesdays througout the year, for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Here’s to good health!
Take these steps to Wellness
- Purchase a featured “Healthy Meal” on Wednesday.
- Obtain a “punch card” and have it punched at the register for each featured “Healthy Meal” you purchase.
- After you purchase 10 featured “Healthy Meals” you get the next one FREE!!
What do YOU have to lose??
Extra incentive to those who purchase a meal card
- You automatically don’t pay sales tax.
- Put a minimum of $100 on the card, and get a 10% bonus added!
- Purchase a featured “Healthy Meal” on Wednesday, and get a 10% discount off the price of that meal!
Link to the Meal Plan payment site today!