MyPace Portal Enhancement
We are excited to announce the new MyPace Portal that has been enhanced on both the login screen and the main landing pages once you have logged in. This is a Phase I enhancement of the Portal. We have made several improvements including:
- New look and modern Pace information;
- Easy to navigate links to Blackboard, Email for all users;
- New channel (window containers in the Portal) for Popular System Links, for easy navigation;
- Retained all pertinent info, channels and content; All key links remain the same and any broken links have been fixed;
- Easy ability to perform personalized Portal channel selection and de-selection, for example -- click X to remove channels, and go to Content Layout to Add channels to your MyPace Portal!
This is Phase I and we are going to continue working on channel content fixes and enhancements throughout the Spring semester. In Phase II, we will refresh this modern look including multi-media channels, video content, more personalization and custom content, and continuously improved look and feel -- with Luminis Version 5 as a next Phase upgrade.
I hope that you find the navigation to be easy with an enhanced user interface. We are open for your feedback and opinions. And content is constantly being updated! It has been a great team effort on Phase I, especially the work of ITS Web Services, Student Consultants, Dean of Student Offices, EM, SDCA, Orientation Leads, OSA, SGA, all IMO’s, UR, Faculty and Faculty support, Academic Technology, and Dean’s Offices. I want to thank you all for your input and testing.
Same Portal link: http://portal.pace.edu (click No if you get a pop-up asking to deliver webpage only content securely, etc. from Internet Explorer. We advise using Firefox for best experience)