Information Management Officers (IMOs) are Pace University staff and faculty designated to serve as the first source of technical support within their group and act as a "point of contact" between their group and the services provided by Information Technology Services (ITS).
IMOs may be entrusted with additional access to computers and sensitive information to allow them to perform their role more efficiently. Please review the IMO Guidelines  page to learn more about the responsibilities involved and protocols that should be followed.
Benefits of Being an IMO
- become more I.T. savvy
- learn to use technology more effectively
- become a more valuable resource to your department
- gain great computer, Internet and Microsoft Office skills
- stay informed about I.T. upgrades and changes as they happen
- communicate with other IMOs and ITS to find solutions to I.T. issues faster
IMOs can receive IMO-related information electronically by joining the IMO-L discussion group listserv.
- go to http://help.pace.edu  and log in with your MyPace Portal user name and password
Create a new Request to be added to the IMO-L email listserv with the following Request Type:
Information Technology / Email List (Distribution Group or Listserv) / How-to
Note: If you are not an IMO, but would like to receive ITS Newsflash notices and other ITS updates, you can join the ITNotices-L Listserv. IMOs should join this listserv as well. Visit the ITS News  page to learn how to subscribe.
IMO Program Feedback and Suggestions
Please use the Comments  form to submit your feedback or suggestions to improve the IMO Program.