March 24th, 2014
We Have 3 Winners!
Last year, Information Technology Services (ITS) sponsored a student raffle and had a great response. Therefore, we are pleased and excited to announce another raffle!
The deadline for entering the raffle will be Sunday, March 16th, 2014 at midnight. We will select the winners by Friday, March 24th and make announcements via Facebook, Twitter, and this page. This year we are able to offer a total of 3 great prizes.
1st Prize – iPad Mini valued at $299
Winner: Alexandra Baker
2nd Prize – Barnes and Noble Gift Card valued at $150
3rd Prize – Amazon Gift Card valued at $50
Winner: Yen-Chi Hsu
Here are the eligibility rules for the raffle:
- You must be a Pace undergraduate or graduate student during the Spring 2014 semester.
- You must have migrated your Pace Email account from Google to Exchange (Use the Early Migration Opt-In Tool ).
- You must Like the Pace ITS Facebook page at http://facebook.com/paceits .
- You must Follow Pace_Infotech on Twitter at http://twitter.com/pace_infotech .
- You must fill out our ITS Raffle web form below to enter the raffle and confirm that you’ve completed the above steps.
Important Notes: Undergraduate/Graduate students (excluding Law students) whose email accounts were already migrated to Exchange and who meet the additional criteria above are also eligible to win. Pace Faculty, Staff, Alumni, ITS staff, and Law School students are not eligible for this raffle. Prizes must be picked up within 30 days of winning notification. Unclaimed prizes will be put into a new drawing and a new winner will be selected.
Stay tuned to our Facebook and Twitter accounts for additional information throughout the year and possible future raffles!