***OUR IMO CERTIFICATION PROGRAM HAS CHANGED!***
Our enhanced IMO Certification Program also includes some new and improved I.T. topics as well as a new point system used to determine certification. IMOs who complete the new certification program will have their accomplishment announced in the Opportunitas. In addition, they will be presented with a Organizational Learning and Development certificate at the December Employee Recognition Ceremonies. Please read below for more details.
|Certification Requirements||Required Workshops|
- Upon completion of the requirements, the IMO must email the User Services Department at: email@example.com with the title of the completed courses. User Services staff will verify completion of the courses.
- The IMO should keep a record of all completed workshops/courses and dates.
- The IMO should print out any completed exercises for online courses and provide copies to User Services staff upon request.
- The IMO will receive a memo from ITS, acknowledging completion of all the requirements.
- At the Annual Employee Recognition Ceremonies, the IMO will receive a certificate.
Click here to access the online courses page.
- Echo 360
- Getting to Know Your Pace Systems
- Lync 2010
- Outlook Exchange E-mail and Calendar Overview
- Sharepoint 2010
- VPN/Remote Desktop
- Web Help Desk
Click here to read more about Instructor-led sessions.