Using Digital Measures faculty can:
- Update faculty profile page
- Easily update and print Curriculum Vitae
- Showcase scholarly accomplishments
- Generate detail information related to teaching, scholarship, research and service
- Generate a comprehensive annual report of scholarly work
Log-in to your Digital Measures account here.
Learn How to Update Your Profile:
View this PowerPoint to learn how to get started with Digital Measures and manage your activities:
We encourage you to update your profile as frequently as possible.
Digital Measures Has Been Preloaded with Banner Information
To make it easier, the software has be preloaded with some of your information. These areas you will not be able to update in Digital Measures.
1) Login to whitepages.pace.edu using your Portal Username and Password.
2) Click on “Edit Your Information” button.
3) To edit your display name as it appears in the White Pages, E-mail, and the MyPace Portal, use the Display Name Editor.
4) To edit all other information listed below, use the Profile Editor.
5) You can edit the following fields by clicking the “Edit Your Information” link:
· Secondary Campus
· Primary/Secondary Building and Room Number
· Cell Phone
· Alternate Cell Phone(s)
· Fax Number
· Alternate Fax Number(s)