the International Students and Scholars Office will assist you by providing letters certifying your enrollment, your tuition expenses, and your student status at Pace. Letters of this type may be required to open a U.S. bank account, to transfer funds from abroad, to apply for a Social Security Number or to postpone required military service in your home country.
In order to request a letter, please come to the International Students and Scholars Office and complete a Request Form.
Alternatively, you may download and complete the REQUEST FORM and bring into the office.Types of Letters that can be Requested:
Please allow 3-4 business days for the OIPS to issue your letter.
International Student and Scholar Services
- International Student and Scholar Services
- Workshops, Events, and Photos
- Orientation Fall 2013
- Immigration and Visa Information
- Information for International Students & Scholars
- Contact Us
- International Education Week 2012