Workshops & Events
From immigration workshops to our International Tea & Coffee Hour, International Students & Scholars hosts a variety of educational and cultural events throughout the year. Check out the schedule of workshops and list of events below to make the most out of your Pace experience!
Curricular Practical Training (CPT) Workshops - Spring 2017
Learn more about your eligibility for CPT/off-campus internship:
New York City
- Tuesday, February 7, 3:25-4:25pm, One Pace Plaza - CIVIC E302
- Wednesday, March 8, 12:10-1:10pm, One Pace Plaza - CIVIC W612
- Thursday, April 20, 3:25-4:25pm, One Pace Plaza - CIVIC E302
Online Optional Practical Training (OPT) Workshop
You are required to complete the online OPT Workshop, inlcuding the quiz, prior to submitting your application to the ISS Office.
Post-workshop Question & Answer Sessions - Spring 2017
You must complete all three modules of the online OPT Workshop in order to attend an optional Q&A Session. RSVP (included in the quiz) is required.
- Tuesday, February 21, 3:25-4:25pm, One Pace Plaza - CIVIC W618
- Wednesday, March 22, 12:10-1:10pm, 163 William Street - 1535
- Tuesday, April 18, 3:25-4:25pm, One Pace Plaza - CIVIC W618
Pleasantville Campus - OPT/CPT Q&A Sessions - Spring 2017
- Thursday, February 16, 3:30-4:30pm, Dean's Lounge
- Thursday, March 23, 12:00-1:00pm, Dean's Lounge
- Thursday, April 27, 3:30-4:30pm, Dean's Lounge
Life After OPT Worksop - Spring 2017
- Tuesday, April 4, 3:25-4:25pm, One Pace Plaza - CIVIC W613
Tax Workshop - Spring 2017
SPRINTAX is a tax filing service designed for international students and scholars. A SPRINTAX representative will explain how to file your annual tax return through this system.
- Tuesday, February 14, 3:25-4:25pm, One Pace Plaza - CIVIC W613