***OUR IMO CERTIFICATION PROGRAM HAS CHANGED!***
Our enhanced IMO Certification Program also includes some new and improved I.T. topics as well as a new point system used to determine certification. IMOs who complete the new certification program will have their accomplishment announced in the Opportunitas. In addition, they will be presented with a Organizational Learning and Development certificate at the December Employee Recognition Ceremonies. Please read below for more details.
|Certification Requirements||Program Procedures||Required Workshops|
- Upon completion of the requirements, the IMO must email email@example.com with the title of the completed courses. User Services staff will verify completion of the courses.
- The IMO should keep a record of all completed workshops/courses and dates.
- The IMO should print out any completed exercises for online courses and provide copies to User Services staff upon request.
- The IMO will receive a memo from ITS, acknowledging completion of all the requirements.
- At the Annual Employee Recognition Ceremonies, the IMO will receive a certificate.
Below are the list of workshops for IMO Certification. Certification is obtained via a combination of online and instructor led workshops that totals 10 courses completed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions concerning the training topics.
- Access 2016 Essential Training
- Excel 2016 Essential Training
- Outlook 2016 Essential Training
- Powerpoint 2016 Essential Training
- Project 2016 Essential Training
- Publisher 2016 Essential Training
- Word 2016 Essential Training
Click here to access the Lynda.com page.
- Best Practices for Email and Computing
- Getting to Know Your Pace Systems
- Skype for Business (formerly MS Lync)
- Outlook 2016 Exchange E-mail and Calendar Overview
- Outlook 2016 Exchange E-mail and Calendar Advanced
- VPN/Remote Desktop
The Following workshops are optional based on individual IMO eligibility:
- SharePoint 2013
- Web Help Desk
Click here to read more about Instructor-led sessions.