Pace Information Technology Services (ITS) and the Mobile Apps Committee have worked to develop various modules for Pace University's mobile app.
(The Mobile Apps Committee includes Students, Faculty and Staff throughout the University.)
Students, Faculty, and Staff
How to get this service
To access and download the app for your device, please follow these intructions:
1) Navigate to the device's app store
2) Search for Pace University
3) Download the MyPace Mobile app, as listed in the results
NOTE: If you have downloaded the previous app"PaceMobile", please delete the app and download the new version "MyPace Mobile" found in the links and locations below. In addition, periodic updates will be pushed out to the various stores, so please make sure to update the app as they are made available through the stores.
|iOS iPhone & iPad||Android Phones|
|Blackberry Phones||Windows 8 and RT Tablets|
Information Technology Services expressly disclaims all warranties and all responsbilities for any loss or damage of data or the device being used as a result of downloading these applications and their content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors to include any other websites accessed through the links in the apps.
Contact the ITS Help Desk
Our current application offers the following modules: (Please note: These may vary across platform builds.)
For select devices, users can go into Settings and utlize Module management to hide or view modules as needed.
Access your courses using Blackboard Mobile Learn app right from our MyPace Mobile App!
View the Pace Bus schedule and catch your ride!
View building locations and find out what they house using this tool! (Currently available for only Android and iOS Devices at this time.)
|Counseling Center: Just In Case
Put vital and potentially life-saving mental health information at your fingertips, just in case you or a friend needs help.
Find general information, news and events on the Pace University homepage.
View names and locations of classes you are currently enrolled in Banner, in addition to viewing class rosters, announcements, assignments and discussion boards from blackboard.
Link to All Events and Featured Events feeds from events.pace.edu.
Links to the Chartwell's dining app. Just select your campus and see what's on the menu!
Access information for all your academic advising needs.
Access campus directory and find fellow classmates, faculty, and staff contact information.
Displays events specific to students in the NY and Westchester campuses
This module will allow for students to search the times and locations for their final exams.
|Web Help Desk
Links to Pace University's Web Help Desk ticketing system app.
Guideline/Criteria for MyPace Mobile App Module Addition
- All module requests must be reviewed and evaluated for the following and If linking to a website, the website must be mobile site in order to render appropriately on various mobile devices:
- Target audience must include students
- Must be relevant to entire Pace population of users or at a minimum on more than one campus
- Must fill a strong need for users to enhance their experience and interaction with Pace services
* It is required that at least one of the above criteria must be met in order to be considered. Modules must be compatible with iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows devices.
- All modules will be evaluated on a regular basis to determine usage and relevance as it pertains to user interests. Modules may be removed if usage is proven to be low.