The Student Technology Fee campus committee will review key initiatives and campus proposals and determine which initiatives are funded. The committee will also ensure that all requests are in compliance with the Proposal Eligibility Requirements.
Allocating the Technology Fee
A percentage of the technology fee will be automatically allocated towards covering the annual costs of key initiatives. The remaining funds are discretionary and the Technology Fee Committee will review annual proposals submitted by the Pace community and will recommend proposals to be funded.
Oversight Committee for the Student Technology Fee
Chair of the Committee (non-voting member):
- Chief Information Officer (CIO) as representative of the Provost.
Student Membership (7 voting members):
- 3 students from the New York City Campus
- 3 students from the Pleasantville Campus
- 1 student from the White Plains Campus
School/Colleges Membership (6 voting members):
- 1 Instructional Technology Representative from each of the 6 schools
Specific Departments/Services members (non-voting members):
They will serve as a technical and informational resource
- Representative of the Academic Affairs Budget Office
- Representatives from Information Technology Services
- Representative from Library
See the complete Student IT Fee Guidelines.
Below you will find the Student Technology Fee Committee minutes.
For questions or comments, please contact the Student Technology Fee Committee email address: email@example.com