Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Questioning, Asexual, and Ally Cyber Center
Check out LGBTQA campus resources here.
Trans* Life @Pace Resources Here!
Check out the LGBTQA & Social Justice Center's Queer News Blasts!
PACE LGBTQA RESOURCES
- LGBTQA & Social Justice Center (NYC).
- LGBTQQ Center (P'Ville).
- LGBTQA Task Force (University Wide).
- Dean for Students. (NYC & PVILLE)
- Affirmative Action.
- Office of Multicultural Affairs (NYC).
- Office of Campus Diversity (PVILLE).
- Office of Student Success.
- Office of International Programs and Services.
- Counseling Center (NYC & PVILLE).
- Health Care Unit (NYC & PVILLE).
- Queer Studies Minor and Course Offerings.
- Pace Library Research Website related to LGBTQ Topics.
- Research Assistant Opportunities at the LGBTQA Center. Inquire via e-mail, email@example.com
- LGBTQA & Social Justice Center Lending Library & DVD Collection.
- Pace Queer Magazine. Interested in writing? Contact LGBTQAcenter@pace.edu
- Terminology 101.
- Tutoring Center.
Social & Community Building:
- LGBTQA Center Lounge. Stop by for free coffee, tea, Wi-fi, printing, & smiles. 41 Park Row, 9th floor, Room 901.
- NYC LGBTQA Discussion Series. Details above.
- Student Groups: Stonewall Coalition, the Lavender Ladies, the Gay Straight Alliance, Lambda Law.
- Social Media: LGBTQA Center Facebook, Stonewall Facebook, Lavender Ladies Facebook.
- Campus LGBTQA Programs and Events.
- Literary & Pace News Resources: PQ Magazine & the LGBTQA Center Newsletters.
- Click here for an LGBTQA Guide to PACE!!!
- Want to be an ALLY, don't know how. Check this out.
- Scholarships at Pace and Beyond are listed here.
Volunteer, Internship & Graduate Assistant Opportunities:
- The LGBTQA & Social Justice Center offers internship, volunteer, work study and graduate assistant opportunities. To inquire, e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pace's Non-Discrimination Policy:
- Pace's non-discrimination policy includes Gender Identity & Expression & Sexual Orientation.
- To Report Discrimination contact the Affirmative Action Office.
- For more information about the policy or to discuss a situation contact the LGBTQAcenter@pace.edu
Trainings & Workshops:
- Safe Zone Training, Transgender 101 & Social Justice and Diversity Trainings and Consultation Services relating to a multitude of LGBTQA issues are available through the LGBTQA Center.
Transition Related Care, Health & Wellness at Pace:
- The Pace Student Health and Sickness Policy Covers sexual reassignment surgery & hormone treatments.
- Individual, Group Counseling and referall services are available at the Counseling Center.
- Trans* Health and Wellness Organizations in NYC.
- T*-Time Join J-Mase III, the rowdiest trans queer poet around, for a discussion series for trans* and gender nonconforming folks. Trans* encompasses the many diverse identities that exist under and outside of the transgender umbrella. This includes but is not limited to transgender, genderqueer, agender, genderless, genderf*ck, third gender, two spirit, bigender, non gendered and those who are questioning their gender identity.
- Discussion groups, programs, social events and advocacy opportunities are put on through the LGBTQA & Social Justice Center and allied organizations.
- Queer Safe(r) Sex Resources.
- To inquire about the ability to use a first name that is different from your legal name on certain campus systems and documents contact the email@example.com
Gender Neutral & Accessible Restroom Listings:
At Pace individuals are able to use a restroom or public facility that corresponds with their gender identity or legal sex. If individuals encounter discrimination while accessing Pace's Public Facilities they may make a formal complaint at the Affirmative Action Office.
Resident Life at Pace:
- Gender Neutral Housing is available on the NYC Campus.
NYC Community Resources:
- There are many viable community organizations and services available to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Queer, Questioning and Ally individuals. Click here to check out our exhaustive listings!