- LGBTQA & Social Justice Center (NYC).
- LGBTQQ Center (PVILLE).
- LGBTQA Task Force (University Wide).
- Dean for Students. (NYC & PVILLE)
- Affirmative Action.
- Office of Multicultural Affairs (NYC).
- Office of Campus Diversity (PVILLE).
- Office of Student Success.
- Office of International Studies.
- Counseling Center (NYC & PVILLE).
- Health Care Unit (NYC & PVILLE).
- Queer Studies Minor and Course Offerings.
- Pace Library Research Website related to LGBTQ Topics.
- Research Assistant Opportunities at the LGBTQA Center. Inquire via e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org
- LGBTQA & Social Justice Center Lending Library & DVD Collection.
- Pace Queer Magazine. Interested in writing? Contact LGBTQAcenter@pace.edu
- Terminology 101.
Social & Community Building Resources:
- LGBTQA Center Lounge. Stop by for free coffee, tea, Wi-fi, printing, & smiles. 41 Park Row, 9th floor, Room 901.
- Student Groups: Stonewall Coalition, the Lavender Ladies, the Gay Straight Alliance, Lambda Law.
- Social Media: LGBTQA Center Facebook, Stonewall Facebook, Lavender Ladies Facebook.
- Campus LGBTQA Programs and Events.
- Literary & Pace News Resources: PQ Magazine & the LGBTQA Center Newsletters.
- Click here for an LGBTQA Guide to PACE!!!
- Want to be an ALLY, don't know how. Check this out.
- Scholarships at Pace and Beyond are listed here.
Volunteer, Internship & Graduate Assistant Opportunities:
- The LGBTQA & Social Justice Center offers internship, volunteer, work study and graduate assistant opportunities. To inquire, e-mail, email@example.com.
Pace's Non-Discrimination Policy:
- Pace's non-discrimination policy includes Gender Identity & Expression & Sexual Orientation.
- To Report Discrimination contact the Affirmative Action Office.
- For more information about the policy or to discuss a situation contact the LGBTQAcenter@pace.edu
Trainings & Workshops:
- Safe Zone Training, Transgender 101 & Social Justice and Diversity Trainings and Consultation Services relating to a multitude of LGBTQA issues are available through the LGBTQA Center.
Transition Related Care, Health & Wellness at Pace:
- The Pace Student Health and Sickness Policy Covers sexual reassignment surgery & hormone treatments.
- Individual, Group Counseling and referall services are available at the Counseling Center.
- Trans* Health and Wellness Organizations in NYC.
- T*-Time Discussion Series: Join the LGBTQA & Social Justice Center for our New Discussion Series for trans* individuals and our cisgender allies. Trans* encompasses the many diverse identities that exist under and outside of the transgender umbrella. This includes but is not limited to: transgender, genderqueer, agender, genderless, genderf*ck, third gender, two spirit, bigender, and non gendered. This series will include film screenings, conversations on gender identity & expression, breaking down the gender binary, learning about trans* activists & celebrities, reading critical writings on gender and trans* experiences, as well as exploring our experiences being trans* & cis allies.
- Discussion groups, programs, social events and advocacy opportunities are put on through the LGBTQA & Social Justice Center and allied organizations.
- Queer Safe(r) Sex Resources.
- Pace allows students to use a preferred first name and salutation on certain campus systems. For more information on the procedure to use a preferred first name click here.
Gender Neutral & Accessible Restroom Listings:
At Pace individuals may use a restroom or public facility that corresponds with their gender identity or legal sex. If an individual encounters discrimination while accessing a public facility at Pace they may file a formal complaint with the Affirmative Action Office.
Resident Life at Pace:
- Gender Neutral Housing is available on the NYC Campus.
NYC Community Resources:
- There are many viable community organizations and services available to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Queer, Questioning and Ally individuals. Click here to check out our exhaustive listings!
New York City
41 Park Row, 903 & 901
Dean for Students, New York City
41 Park Row, 907
New York, NY 10038
Phone: (212) 346-1306
41 Park Row, Suite 313
Goldstein Fitness Center, Room 125
Administration Building, 2nd Floor