Prof. Harris, Barbara
- Career and Motherhood: Struggles for a New Identity. New York: Human Sciences Press, 1979.
Prof. Henthorne, Tom
Conrad's Trojan Horses: Imperialism, Hybridity, & the Postcolonial Aesthetic. Lubbock, TX: Texas TechUniversity Press, 2008.
- Cost Accounting: A Managerial Emphasis. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1982.
Prof. Hussey, Mark
- Virginia Woolf A to Z. New York: Facts On File, Inc., 1995.
- Virginia Woolf and War: Fiction, Reality, and Myth. N. p. : Syracuse University Press, 1991.
- "A Violent Hunger for Lost Feelings." Central Park: Childhood Sexual Abuse (Special Issue) 22 (1993): 69-91.
- "Reading and Ritual in Virginia Woolf's Between the Acts." ANIMA: The Journal of Humsn Experience 15.2 ( 1989): 89-100.
- "Refractions of Desire: the Early Fiction of Virginia and Leonard Woolf." Modern Fiction Studies 38.1 (1992): 127-146.
Prof. Jay, Karla
- The Amazon and the Page. Bloomington and Indianapolis: Indiana University Press, 1988.
- Bisexuality and the Challenge to Lesbian Politics. New York: New York University Press, 1995.
- The Cook and the Carpenter. New York: New York University Press, 1995.
- Diana. New York: New York University Press, 1995.
- Dyke Life: From Growing up to Growing Old, A Celebration of the Lesbian Experience. NY: Basic Books, 1995.
- Heterosexual Plots and Lesbian Narratives. New York: New York University Press, 1996.
- "Introduction" in A Perilous Advantage. ed. Anna Livia. Norwich, Vermont: New Victoria Publishers Inc., 1992.
- Lesbian Erotics. New York: New York University Press, 1995.
- Lesbian Friendships. New York: New York University Press, 1996.
- Lesbian Texts and Contexts: Radical Revisions. New York: New York University Press, 1990.
- "No Bumps, No Excrescences: Amelia Earhart's Failed Flight into Fashions" in On Fashion. ed. Shari Benstock and Suzanne Ferriss. New Brunswick, New Jersey: Rutgers University Press, 1994.
- The Search for a Woman-Centered Spirituality. New York: New York University Press, 1992.
- Spinsters and Lesbians. New York: New York University Press, 1996.
- Tales of the Lavender Menace. New York: Basic Books, 1999.
- The Woman of the Wolf and Other Stories. New York: The Gay Presses of New York, 1983.
- Your John. New York: New York University Press, 1997.
Profs. Keating, Helane Levine and Walter Levy
- Lives Through Literature: A Thematic Anthology. New York: Macmillan Publishing Company, 1991.
Prof. Kenney, Roselie E.
Practice Set II Super Reflexes, INC. to Accompany Principles of Accounting. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1983.
- Managing: The Art of Making Things Happen. Elmsford, New York: Collegium Book Publishers, Inc. 1979.
Prof. Lawrence, William J.
- An Inventory of State and Local Income Transfer Programs. White Plains, New York: 1980.
Prof. Lee, Joseph Tse-Hei
- The Bible and the Gun/Chinese. Beijing: Social Sciences Academic Press, 2010.
- China's Rise to Power. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2012.
- "Church, State, and Community in East Asia." Asia Pacific Perspectives. 5.1 (2004): 1-3.
- "Citizenship and Citizenship Education in a Global Age: Politics, Policies, and Practices in China: Book Review." TMC Academic Journal. 6.2 (2012): 44-45.
- Civilization and Competition: Study Societies and State Formation in Late Qing China. Hong Kong: Hong Kong Shue Yan Univwesity, 2010.
Contested Countryside: Property Disputes Between Christian and Non-Christian Village Communities in Guangdong Province in the Late Nineteenth Century. Leeds: University of Leeds, Department of East Asia Studies, 1997.
Conversion or Protection?: Christian Sectarian Violence in Late Nineteenth-Century Southern China. Cambridge: Current in World Christianity Project, 2000.
"Co-optation and Its Discontents: Seventh-Day Adventism in 1950s China." Frontiers of History in China. 7.4 (2012): 582-607.
"Diversification to a Degree: An Exploratory Study of Students' Experience at Four Higher Education Institutions in China: Book Review." TMC Academic Journal. 5.1 (2010): 91-92.
" From Missionization to Indigenization: The Christian Century of Chaozhou" in [Historical Studies of Chaoshan Christianity], 2012.
From philosopher to cultural icon : reflections on Hu Mei's 'Confucius' (2010). New York: Pace University, 20011.
"Localizing Modernity in Asia: A Review." Asia Journal of Global Studies. 4.1 (2010): 50-52.
Marginalization in China: Recasting Minority Politics. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2009.
"Media and Dissent in China: A Review." International Journal of China Studies. 2.2 (2011): 525-529.
The Politics of Patriarchal Bargaining in a Chinese Village. New York: Pace University, 2009.
"Prospects and Challenges for Europe (EU)-China Relations in the 21st Century: The Partnership and Cooperation Agreement: Book Review." TMC Academic Journal. 5.2 (2011): 111-113.
"Return of the Dragon: US-China Relations in the 21st Century: Book Review." TMC Academic Journal. 5.1 (2010). 87-90.
"The Rise of China: An Introduction." Indian Journal of Asian Affairs. 20. 1-2 (2007): 1-4.
"The Sino-American Encounter in the Third World: An Update." Indian Journal of Asian Affairs. 20. 1-2 (2007): 5-30.
Teaching History. Emporia, Ks: Emporia State University, 2008.
- Managerial Accounting. Santa Fe Springs, CA: Hampton House, 1999.
Prof. Leiser, Burton M.
"Artists' Rights: The Free Market and State Protection of Personal Interests." Pace Law Review. 9.1 (1989): 1-56.
Custom, Law, and Morality: Conflict and Continuity in Social Behavior. New York: Anchor Books, 1969.
Human Rights in Philosophy and Practice. Burlington, VT: Ashgate, 2001.
"Political and Legal Theory in Judaism" in Studies on Religion and Politics. ed. James V. Schall, S.J. and Jerome J. Hanus. Lanham, MD: University Press of America, 1986.
"On the Evil Influence Religion Exerts Upon the Law, and the Benign Rule of Custom in Talmudic Jurisprudence." Rechtstheorie. 19 (?): 39-53.
"On the Intolerable." Synthesis Philosophica. 17.1 (1994): 179-188.
"The Republic of Choice: Law, Authority and Culture." Journal of Human Rights. 7 (1990):315-327.
"Threats to Academic Freedom and Tenure." Pace Law Review. 15.1 (1994): 15-67.
Prof. Levy, Walter
- Modern Drama: Selected Plays from 1879 to the Present. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall, 1999.
Provost Love, Patrick
- Enhancing Student Learning: Intellectual, Social, and Emotional Integration. Washington, DC: George Washington University, 1995.
- Leadership and Management Issues for a New Century. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2000.
- Rethinking Student Affairs Practice. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2004.
Prof. Lurier, Harold E.
- The Emergence of the Western World. Dubuque, Iowa: Kendall/Hunt Publishing Company, 1994.
Prof. McConochie, Jean
- IDIO Matically Speaking. [New York]: NYS ESOL BEA, 1981.
Prof. McGee, Robert W.
- Accounting for Inflation: Stating A True Financial Position. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1981.
- Financial Decision-Making in Business: Planning & Control Techniques to Increase Your Profits. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1980.
- Fundamentals of Accounting and Finance: Making Intelligent Decisions in an Unpredictable Economy. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1983
- Let Accounting Help You Manage: A Managerial Accounting Primer. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1981. .
Prof. Malone, Christopher
Between Freedom and Bondage: Race, Party, and Voting Rights in the Antebellum North. New York: Routledge, 2008.
Occupying Political Science: The Occupy Wall Street Movement from New York to the World. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2013.
Provost Morreale, Joseph C.
- Post-Tenure Faculty Review and Renewal III: Outcomes and Impact. Bolton, MA: Anker Publishing Company, Inc., 2006.
- Post-Tenure Faculty Review and Renewal: Experienced Voices. Washington, DC: American Association for Higher Education, 2002.
- The U. S. Medical Care Industry: The Economist's Point of View. Ann Arbor, Michigan: The University of Michigan, 1974.
Prof. Newland, Jamesetta A.
"Understanding Sickle Cell Disease in African American Women" in African American Women's Health and Social Issues. ed. Catherine Fisher Collins. Westport, CT: Praeger, 2006.
Prof. North, Charles
- Broadway 2: A Poets and Painters Anthology. Brooklyn, New York: Hanging Loose Press, 1989.
- New and Selected Poems. Los Angeles: Sun & Moon Press, 1999.
- No Other Way: Selected Prose. Brooklyn, New York: Hanging Loose Press, 1998.
- The Year of the Olive Oil: Poems. Brooklyn, New York: Hanging Loose Press, 1989.
- What It Is Like: New and Selected Poems. Brooklyn, New York: Hanging Loose Press, 2011.
Questions and Comments: Please contact Harriet Huang at X33240 or email@example.com