Prof. Hiestand, Wanda C.
- "Nursing, the Family, and the 'New' Social History." Advances in Nursing Science (1982): 1-12.
Prof. Hines, Terence
- Pseudoscience and the Paranormal: a Critical Examination of the Evidence. Amherst, New York: Prometheus Books, 1988.
- Pseudoscience and the Paranormal. 2nd ed. Amherst, New York: Prometheus Books, 2003.
- The Revenue Stamps of the New England States. n.p.:State Revenue Society, 1984.
- "Brief Communication, Further on Einstein's Brain." Experimental Neurology 150 (1998): 343-344.
- "Comprehensive Review of Biorhythm Theory." Psychological Reports 83 (1998): 19-64.
- "The G-spot: A Modern Gynecologic myth." American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 185.2 (2001): 359-62.
- "Notes and Discussion: Failure to Demonstrate Selective Deficit in the Native Language Following Surgery to the Left Perisylvian Area." Brain and Language 54 (1996).
- "National Hockey League Players from North America Are More Violent Than Those From Europe." Perceptual and Motor Skills 83 (1996): 589-590.
- "Lack of Season of Birth Effect Among American Athletes." Perceptual and Motor Skills 81 (1995): 952-954.
- "Proofreaders' Decreased Stroop Interference." Perceptual and Motor Skills 82 (1996): 1104-1106.
- "An Odd Effect: Lengthened Reaction Times for Judgments About Odd Digits." Memory & Cognition 18.1 (1990): 40-46.
- "Sex Differences in the Processing of Odd and Even Numbers." Acta Neurobiologiae Experimentalis 56 (1996): 263-266.
- " 'What Ever Happened to n-Rays?' Robert Wood's 1904 n-Ray Letter in Nature: a Classic in Skeptical History." Skeptic 4.4 (1995): 85-87.
- "Left Brain/Right Brain Mythology and Implications for Management and Training." Management Review 12.4 (1987): 600-606.
- "The Much of Right Hemisphere Creativity." The Journal of Creative Behavior 25.3 (1991):223-227.
- "A Demonstration of Auditory Top-Down Processing." Behavior Research Methods, Instruments, & Computers 13.1 (1999): 55-56.
- "Correlations for Weight, Height and Two Measures of Batting Performance." Perceptual and Mortor Skills 88 (1999): 466-468.
- "Tarnower, Herman." in American National Biography. Vol. 21. New York: Oxford University Press, 1999. 327-328.
- "Wood, Robert William." in American National Biography.Vol.23. New York: Oxford University Press, 1999. 776-777.
Prof. Holder, Barbara
- Black Birds, White Stones. Waldoboro, ME: Goose River Press, 2005.
Prof. Isaak, Robert
- Brave New World Economy. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2011.
- "Corporate Strategies and Business Cycles." Reprint Series 2 (1986) The German-American Institute, Pace University.
- " Creativity and Entrepreneurship Across Cultures - Logics of perception, Green Growth and Utopia." in Bewaltigung des okonomischen Wandels: Entwicklungen der Transformationsforschung in Ost und West. Ed. Dieter Wagner. Munchen und Mering: Rainer HamppVerlag, 1997. 16-32.
- "Developing Country Recipes for Collective Learning, Economic Development and Global Environmental Responsibility." Working Papers 116 (1993) Center for Applied Research, Lubin School, Pace University.
- "German American Treands: 1984-1989." Reprint Series (1990) The German American Institute, Lubin School, Pace University.
- "The German Industrial Model Under Seige." Reprint Series 10 (1983) German-American Institute, Lubin School, Pace University.
- "Globalisation and Green Entrepreneurship." Greener Management International 18 (1997): 81-90.
- The Globalization Gap: How the Rich Get Richer and the Poor Get Left Further Behind. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall, 2005.
- Green Logic. Sheffield, England: Greenleaf Publishing, 1998.
- "Inflation strategies in the 1980's." Reprint Series 12 (n.d.) Center for Applied Research, Lubin School,Pace University.
- "The International Monetary Crisis and Economic Growth." Working Papers in International Banking 4 (1983) Institute of International Banking, Pace University.
- "Making Economic Miracles: Explaining Extraordinary National Economic Achievement." Reprint Series 105 (1997) Center for Applied Research, Lubin School, Pace University.
- "The Making of the Ecopreneur" in Making Ecopreneurs: Developing Sustainable Entrepreneurship. ed. Michael Schaper. Hampshire, England: Ashgate, 2005.
- Managing World Economic Change. Upper Saddle River, New Jersey: Prentice Hall, 2000.
- Modern Inflation: Its Economics and Its Politics. New York: University Press of America, 1983.
- "Virtual Organization: A Bluepoint for Reengineering?" Working Papers 146 (1995) Center for AppliedResearch, Lubin School, Pace University.
Profs. Isaak, Robert and Larry Bridwell
- "Partnerships for Educational Competitiveness." Working Papers 123 (1994) Center for Applied Research, Pace University.
Prof. Katen, Joan A.
Love at the Edge. New York: iUniverse, Inc., 2009.
Prof. Kelleher, Catherine
- "Relationship of Physician Ratings of Severity of Illness and Difficulty of Clinical Management to Length of Stay." HSR: Health Services Research 27.6 (1993): 841-855.
Prof. Keys, Carol R.
- "Campus Children's Centers: Support for Children and Families." Children Today 23.4 (1995): 18-21.
- Your Children, Your Choices: A Parenting Guide for the Early Years. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1982.
- Helping Children Grow: The Adults Role. Wayne, NJ: Avery Publishing Group Inc. 1978.
Prof. Khanna, Suwersh
- The History of Nursing in India From 1947 - 1989. [India]: Nursing Honor Society of India, Inc., St. Francis Medical Center, 1991.
Prof. Kirschstein, Bette H.
- Life Writing/Writing Lives. Malabar, FL: Krieger Publishing Co., 2001.
Prof. Leeser, Ilse R.
- Readings on the Research Process in Nursing. New York: Appleton-Century-Crofts, 1981.
Prof. Leiser, Burton M
Liberty, Justice, and Morals: Contemporary Value Conflicts. New York: Macm illan Publishing Co., Inc., 1979.
Prof. Lemke, Michael J.
- "Characterization of Hydrophobic Stream Bacteria Based on Adhesion to n-Octane." Ohio Journal of Science 97.3 (1997): 59-61.
- "Comparison of Methods for the Concentration of Bacterioplankton for in situ hybridization." Journal of Microbiological Methods 29 (1997): 23-29.
- "Ecology of Aquatic Bacterial Populations: Lessons From Applied Microbiology." Journal of the North American Benthological Society 17.2 (1998):261-271.
- "Effects of Substrate and Cell Surface Hydrophobicity on Phosphate Utilization in Bacteria." Applied andEnvironmental Microbiology 61.3 (1995): 913-919.
- "Humic Acid Interaction With Extracellular Layers of Wetland Bacteria." Verhandlungen International Verein. Limnology 26 (1998): 1621-1624.
- "The Nutritional Value of Organic Detrital Aggregate in the Diet of Fathead Minnows." Freshwater Biology 39 (1998): 447-453.
- "A Preliminary Study on the Distribution of Viruses and Bacteria in Lotic Habitats." Archiv fuer Hydrobiologie 141.1(1997): 67-74.
- "The Response of Three Bacterial Populations to Pollution in a Stream." Microbial Ecology 34 (1997): 224-231.
- "Seasonal Changes in Planktonic Bacterial Assemblages of Two Ohio Streams." Freshwater Biology 39 (1998): 129-134.
Prof. Lewenson, Sandra
Capturing Nursing History: A Guide to Historical Methods in Research. New York: Springer Publishing Company, 2008.
Decision-Making in Nursing: Thoughtful Approaches for Practice. Sudbury, MA: Jones and Bartlett Publishers, 2008.
- First words: Selected Addresses From the National League for Nursing 1894-1993 . New York: National League for Nursing Press, 1991.
- History as Evidence: Nursing Interventions Through Time. New York: Springer Publishing company, 2011.
- Legacy of Leadership: Presidential Addresses from the Superintendents' Society and the National League of Nursing Education, 1894-1952. New York: National League for Nursing Press, 1993.
- Public Health Nursing: Practicing Population-Based Care. Sudbury, MA: Jones and Bartlett Publishers, 2011.
- Taking Charge: Nursing, suffrage, and Feminism in America, 1873-1920. New York: NLN Press, 1996.
- "History 'Nursism': an Age-Old Concern." Journal of Professional Nursing 11.5 (1995): 260.
- "Moments in Nursing History, 1815 ; Edith Cavell: Traitor or Savior?" Nursing Research 41.6 (1992) 382-383.
- "'Of Logical Necessity...They Hang Together': Nursing and the Woman's Movement, 1901-1912." Nursing History Review 2 (1994): 99-117.
- "Historical Research Approach Applied to Nursing Education, Practice, and Administration" in Qualitative Research in Nursing. ed. Helen J. Streubert and Dona Rinaldi Carpenter. Philadelphia: J. B. Lippincott Company, 1995.
Prof. Lief, Edna
- "John Thaw: An American Perspective" in John Thaw, 1942-2002: An Appreciation. ed. Susan Elkin. Liverpool, England: Elius Books, 2002.
Prof. Malinowski, Carl
- "Moral Reasoning and Moral Conduct: An Investigation Prompted by Kohlberg's Theory." Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. 49.4 (1985): 1016-1027.
Profs. Malinowski, Carl and Karen Berger
- "Undergraduate Student Attitudes About Hypothetical Marketing Dilemmas." Journal of Business Ethics 15 (1996).
Prof. Martin, Rebecca E.
- "The Rise of the Gothic." Eighteenth-Century Life 21.3 (1997): 100-107.
- "Spectacle and Closure in the Gothic: Lessons From Film Theory." Studies in English Literature (Tokyo), n.d., 23-39.
- " 'I Should Like to Spend My Whole Life in Reading It': Repetition the Pleasure of the Gothic." The Journal of Narrative Technique 28.1 (1998): 75-90.
- Crime and Detective Fiction. Ipswich, MA: Salem Press, 2013.
Prof. Mason, Diana J.
- Policy and Politics for Nurses: Action and Change in the Workplace, Government, Organizations and Community. 2d ed., Philadelphia: W. B. Saunders Company, 1993.
- Policy and Politics in Nursing and Health Care. 3rd ed., Philadelphia: W. B. Saunders Company, 1998.
- "Managed Care Organizations' Arrangements with Nurse Practitioners." Nursing Economics 15.6 (1997): 306-314.
Prof. McCarthy, Mary Rose
- Critical Issues in Education: Dialogues and Dialectics. 5th ed., New York: McGraw Hill, 2004.
- Critical Issues in Education: Dialogues and Dialectics. 7th ed., New York: McGraw Hill, 2010.
Prof. Meisel, Maude
- "Self-Presentation on Stage and Page in the Memoirs of Russian Women Performers" in Mapping the Feminine Russian Women and Cultural Difference. ed. Hilde Hoogenboom, et al. Bloomington, Indiana: Slavica, 2008.
- "The Power of Pedagogy: Dispelling the Darkness in Tolstoy's Drama" in Teaching Nineteenth-Century Russian Literature. ed. Deborah Martinsen, et al. Boston: Academic Studies Press, 2014.
Prof. Minnis, Mary Margaret
- CTreatment Systems. Madison, WI: Hogarth House, 1994.
Profs. Murthy, Narayan, Catherine Dwyer, David Sachs and Henry H. Gaylord, III
Profs. NabiRahni, David and Stephen D. Pastor
- "A Neutral Spirocyclic Hexacoordinated Germanium (IV) Complex: Hypervalent Germanium Compounds with Sulfur-Containing Eight-Membered Rings."Inorganic Chemistry 36.25 (1997): 5966-5968.
- "Electrochemistry of Redox Proteins." in Bioelectrochemistry of Biomacromolecules Vol. 5 Ed. G. Lenaz and G. Milazzo. Basel. Switzerland: Birkhauser Verlag. 1997. 183-203.
Prof. NabiRahni, David
- Selected Recent Research Reprints (Contains published articles in various journals.)
- A Professional Dossier (Contains a list of publications.)
Profs. Newland, Jamesetta A. and Ellen Rich
- "Nurse-Managed Primary Care Center." Nursing Clinics of North America 31.3 (1996): 471-486.
Prof. Nix, Margaret E.
- Fifty Years Before the Class. Victoria, B.C. Canada: WriteBiz Communications, 2004.
- A Handbook for the Thesis Requirement. New York: Pace, 1972.
Questions and Comments: Please contact Harriet Huang at X33240 or firstname.lastname@example.org