- Prof. O'Day, Veronica C.
- An Investigation of Membership Characteristics Throughout the Development and History of the Nurses' Association of Westchester County, 1938-1992, n.p., n.d.
- ________________________, Supplement, 1998. n.p., n.d.
Prof. O'Flynn, Alice I.
- "The Preparation of Advanced Practice Nurses." Nursing Clinics of North America 31.3 (1996): 429-438.
Prof. Oren Allen
- 18 Voices Sing Kol Nidre. (Videorecording) Voices of Kol Nidre, Inc., 2010.
Prof. Pastore, Joseph M., Jr.
- "Could 'Jimmy' Hopkins Have Run Today?" The Gannett suburban Newspapers 20 July, 1996.
- "Creating a Culture of Commitment as a Foundation for Teaching Effectiveness." in Improving College Teaching. Ed. Peter Seldin. Bolton, MA: Anker Publishing, 1995.
- "Developing an Academic Accreditation Process Relevant to the Accounting Profession." Reprint Series 59 (1989) Center for Applied Research, Lubin School, Pace University.
- "Organizational Metamorphosis: A Dynamic Model." in Emerging Concepts in Management. Ed. Max Wortman and Fred Luthans. New York: MacMillan Publishing Co., 1975.
- "A Trustee's Core Obligation: Ensuring Economic Performance and Educational Integrity." Trusteeship 5.5 (1997): 17-21.
- "Why Can't Schools Be Managed Like a Business?" Westcheter County Business Journal l6 Feb., 1998.
- A list of publications
Profs. Pastore Joseph M., Jr. and Alice Lorngold
- "The Evolution of a Comprehensive Experiential Learning Program: A Case Study." Journal of Cooperative Education 23.2 (1997): 47-57.
- "Bridging the Distance: Pace University Library and Remote Users." Library Services for Business Students in Distance Education: Issues and Trends (2002) 87-98. Journal of Business and Finance Librarianship 7.2/3 (2002) 87-98.
Prof. Poe, Deborah
Our Parenthetical Ontology. Cincinnati, OH: Custom Words, 2008.
Teenage as a Second Language: A Parent's Guide to Becoming Bilingual. Avon, MA: Adams Media, 2010.
- Quality of Nursing Care: A Report of a Field-Study to Establish Criteria. New York: New York Medical College, Graduate School of Nursing, 1963.
Prof. Rhoder, Carol
- Teaching Thinking Skills: Theory and Practice. New York: Garland Publishing, 1992.
- "Participant-Generated Text: A Vehicle for Workplace Literacy." Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy 39.2 (1995): 110-118.
- "Workplace Literacy: From Survival to Empowerment and Human Development." Journal of Reading 38.2 (1994): 110-120.
Roberts, Barbara Marolla
The Vineyard on Mulberry Street. Philadelphia, PA: Xlibris, 2006.
Prof. Ryan, Joseph F.
- An Evaluation of the Masters of Arts in Security Studies: Homeland Security and Defense Degree at the Naval Postgraduate School. New Yoek: Pace University, 2009.
Prof. Sayre, Roger
- this is [not] a photograph. New York: Pamela Auchincloss/Arts Management, 2001.
Prof. Schlesinger, Richard B.
- Environmental Health Science: Recognition, Evaluation, and Control of Chemical and Physical Health Hazards. New York: Oxford University Press, 2003.
Prof. Shortridge-Baggett, Lillie
- Introduction to Nursing Practice. New York: McGraw-Hill Book Company, 1980.
- Introductory Skills for Nursing Practice. New York: McGraw-Hill book Company, 1980.
- "The Psychometric Properties of the Diabetes Management Self-Efficacy Scale for Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus." Journal of Advanced Nursing 30.2 (1999): 352-359.
Bishop Sigrist, Seraphim Joseph
- Milky Way Railroad. Translated and adapted from Japanese by Joseph Sigrist and D. M. Stroud. Berkeley, California: Stone Bridge Press, 1996.
- The Rainbow Sermon. Minneapolis, MN: Light & LIfe Publishing Co., 2001.
- Theology of Wonder. Crestwood, New York: St. Vladimir's Seminary Press, 1999.
Prof. Silverman, Rita
- Case Studies for Teacher Problem solving. New York : McGraw-Hill, 1992.
Profs. Silverman, Rita and William M. Welty
- "Assessment, Cases, and Reflective Practice." Assessment Update 7.1 (1995): 7, 16.
- "Stephanie Clark: From Teaching Incident to Case." Innovative Higher Education 21.1 (1996): 23-37.
- "Cases in Diversity for University Faculty Development." Proceedings of the Second Annual Joseph Doctor Colloquium on College Teaching,,January 27, 1993. Borough of Manhattan Community College, The City University of New York, 1993.
Profs. Silverman, Rita, William M. Welty and Sally Lyon
- Classroom Assessment Cases for Teacher Problem Solving. New York: McGraw-Hill, Inc., 1994.
- Teaching Methods Cases for Teacher Problem Solving. New York: McGraw Hill, Inc., 1994.
Prof. Simoncini, Gabriele
- The Communist Party of Poland 1918-1929: a Study in Political Ideology. Lewiston, NY: The Edwin Mellen Press, 1993.
- Revolutionary Organizations and Revolutionaries in Interbellum Poland: a Bibliographical Biographical Study. Lewiston, NY: The Edwin Mellen Press, 1992.
- Working Paper Series in International Studies: Ethnic and Social Diversity in the Membership of the Communist Party of Poland: 1913-1938 (Working Papers in International Studies I-92-13) Palo Alto, CA: Hoover Institution, Stanford University, n.d.
- Ethnopolitics in Poland. New York: Association for the Study of Nationalities of the USSR and Eastern Europe, 1994.
Prof. Skinner, Ellen
Women and the National Experience: Primary Sources in American History. New York: Addison-Wesley Educational Publishers, 2003.
Prof. Stabile, Patianne
"Talking Story." Germany : VDM Verlag Dr. Muller, 2009.
Dr. Stenerson, James F.
The Heuristic Value od Lewis Mumford's Metaphor, the Megamachine, in a Digital-Network Age. Ann Arbor, MI: ProQuest Information and Learning Company, 2006.
Prof. Stokes, Shirlee Ann
- Health Assessment of the Older Individual. New York: Springer Publishing Company, 1993.
Profs. Stokes, Shirlee Ann and Susan E. Gordon
- "Development of an Instrument to Measure Stress in the Older Adult." Nursing Research 37.1 (1998): 16-19.
Prof. Tao, Lixin
Software Architecture Design: Methodology and Styles. Campaign, IL: Stipes Publishing L.L.C.: 2006.
Prof. Truglio-Londrigan, Marie
- Decision-Making in Nursing: Thoughtful Approaches for Practice. Sudbury, MA: Jones and Bartlett Publishers, 2008.
- Public Health Nursing: Practicing Population-Based Care. Sudbury, MA: Jones and Bartlett Publishers, 2011.
Questions and Comments: Please contact Harriet Huang at X33240 or firstname.lastname@example.org