Current Library News & Events
Don’t have any Spring Break plans and want to get ahead on your final papers? Stop by the library as we will be open on a modified schedul during Spring Break. Take a look here for all of our hours:
New secure mobile device charging lockers are now available in the Birnbaum and Mortola Libraries. Funded through the Student Technology Fee, the lockers enable users to charge various devices without needing charging cables. Here are some simple instructions on how to use:
● Available lockers are already open. Ones in use are locked and have a red blinking light on the lock
● Select an available locker and plug your device in
● Close the door, hit “C,” then type in a 4 digit code of your own choosing, and then hit the key symbol. The locker will now lock
● When you come back to collect your device, follow the same process as locking the device to unlock (“C,” 4 digit code you created, then the key symbol)
● After the locker opens, the lock resets and is now available for the next user to create their own code
All lockers have Android charging cables available, the left side lockers have iPhone 4 charging cables and the right side lockers have the iPhone 5 charging cables (in addition to the Android one.)
Even though it certainly doesn’t feel like it, the Spring semester has begun! Please don’t hestitate to call on us here in the library at any point during the semester. We are here to help and enjoy working with you!
Common library contact information can be found at:
Among the many things we offer in the library, some popular items are walk up research help at the library Reference Desk (or deeper consultation by appointment) as well as interlibrary loan services for any books are articles that might not be available in our direct collections.
Good luck and we look forward to seeing you soon in the library soon!