Prof. Baum, Frederic S.
- The Law of Juvenile Delinquency. Dobbs Ferry, New York: Oceana Publications, 1968.
Prof. Coplan, Karl S.
- "Refracting the Spectrum of Clean Water Act Standing in Light of Lujan v. Defenders of Wildlife. "
- Columbia Journal of Environmental Law 22. 2 (1997): 169-225.
Prof. Doernberg, Donald L.
- "Due Process Versus Data Processing: an Analysis of Computerized Criminal History Information systems." New York University Law Review 55. 6 (1980): 1110-1230.
- " 'The Right of the People': Reconciling Collective and Individual Interests Under the Fourth Amend-ment." New York University Law Review 58.2 (1983): 259-298.
- " 'We the people': John Locke, Collective Constitutional Rights, and Standing to Challenge Government Action." California Law Review 73.1 (1985): 52-118.
- "Pass in Review: Due Process and Judicial Scrutiny of Classification Decisions of the Selective Service System" Hastings Law Journal (Hastings College of the Law, University of California) 33.4 (1982): 871- 902.
- "There's No Reason for It; It's Just Our Policy: Why the Well-Pleaded Complaint Rule Sabotages the Purposes of the Federal Question Jurisdiction." Hastings Law Journal 38.4 (1987): 597-663.
- "The Trojan Horse: How the Declaratory Judgment Act Created a Cause of Action and Expanded Federal Jurisdiction While the Supreme Court Wasn't Looking." UCLA Law Review 36.3 (1980): 529-596.
- "History Comes Calling: Dean Griswold Offers New Evidence About the Jurisdictional Debate Surround-ing the Enactment of the Declaratory Judgment Act." UCLA Law Review 37.1(1989): 139-144.
- " 'You Can Lead a Horse to Water…' the Supreme Court's Refusal to Allow the Exercise of Original Jurisdiction Conferred by Congress." Case Western Reserve Law Review 40.4 (1989-90): 997-1073.
- "Juridical Chameleons in the 'New Erie' Canal." Utah Law Review (University of Utah, College of Law) 4 (1990): 759.811.
- "What's Wrong With This Picture?: Rule Interpleader, the Anti-Injunction Act, In Personam Jurisdiction, and M. C. Escher." University of Colorado Law Review 67.3 (1996): 551-596.
Questions and Comments: Please contact Harriet Huang at X33240 or firstname.lastname@example.org