Catalog: Digital Commons at Pace - New Repository Articles
- "I Am Opposed to This Procedure": How Kafka's In the Penal Colony Illuminates the Current Debate About Solitary Confinement and Oversight of American Prisons
- The New York Court of Appeals Visits (and Then Revisits) the Preclusive Impact of Administrative Findings of Fact in Subsequent State Court Actions
- Corporate Philanthropy in Westchester
- Correctional Education: Society Essential for Progressive Growth or a Detrimental Use of Taxpayers Money?
- How Successful was Kickstarter in Raising Funds for Library for All?