1. To produce competent practitioners who meet professional standards and fulfill the missions, values and philosophies of the Lienhard School of Nursing, the College of Health Professions, and Pace University.
2. To provide a quality education within urban and suburban settings to serve diverse communities.
3. To foster teaching, learning, scholarship, and service within a community of integrity.
4. To prepare nurses to be global citizens.
5. To educate baccalaureate students in curricula that are process-oriented, providing a broad foundational base for professional nursing practice.
6. To educate master’s and doctoral students with a depth and breadth of advanced knowledge, skills, and philosophy necessary for advanced nursing leaders to practice in a variety of settings with a primary health care worldview.
Accepted by the LSN Faculty Association, May, 2014