Adjunct Positions in The Clinical Education Labs
The Clinical Education Labs at Pace University’s College of Health Professions is seeking adjunct instructors for our Pleasantville campus to teach our undergraduate nursing students using simulation.
Under the direction of the Director of Simulation, the instructors will:
- Develop and run scenarios using specified student learning outcomes for on-demand, focused simulation exercises
- Evaluate student performance and provide debriefings following the simulated experience
- Operate manikins and other equipment in accordance with the simulation department policies and the manufacturer’s recommendations.
Candidates should have skills in teaching adult learners, including a range of teaching strategies and styles for guiding, motivating, and directing individuals under various situational conditions to achieve effective performance and evaluation of learning outcomes.
- Candidates should have a NYS RN license and baccalaureate degree, master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of four (4) years directly related work experience in the chosen clinical field of practice, preferably with experience in the role of an educator in healthcare education
- Experience with simulation technology/education preferred
- Experience in working with different types of medical equipment preferred
- Proficiency with computer technology/programs and relevant software applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Experience with audio/visual production equipment a plus
Salary is competitive.
About the Lienhard School of Nursing
The Lienhard School of Nursing is a growing and thriving setting for faculty members seeking a collegial work environment. We are seeking new faculty because of recent growth in all of our programs. We have a nationally ranked Master’s program, an excellent Doctor of Nursing Practice Program, and nurse managed health care unit. We also have outstanding undergraduate programs with high NCLEX pass rates, including our entry-level baccalaureate nursing program and our accelerated Combined Degree Program. Our vision is to be a leader in innovation and excellence in nursing education, research, and practice in primary health care. For more information about the LSN, please visit www.pace.edu/lienhard.
How to Apply
For more information, or to submit a resume, please contact email@example.com. Application reviews continue until the positions are filled.
Pace University is an Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/H/V, committed to ensuring a diverse learning and working environment. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.