Appreciative Inquiry Webinar
On March 26, Lienhard School of Nursing held a webinar on Appreciative Inquiry.
This panel discussion and Q&A will covered what AI is, why we're using it, and how it is impacting our quality improvement initiative for accreditation.
Participants learned how Lienhard School of Nursing is re-framing quality improvement through an Appreciative Inquiry framework, changing the school's culture and practices from being "problem hunters" to those who are on a "quest for quality."
- Jeanie Cockell, EdD, author of the groundbreaking bookAppreciative Inquiry in Education: A Transformative Force
- Harriet R. Feldman, PhD, RN, FAAN, Dean of the Lienhard School of Nursing and College of Health Professions
- Joanne Singleton, PhD, RN, Professor and Chair of the Department of Graduate Studies and Director, Doctor of Nursing Practice Program, Lienhard School of Nursing
- Lin Drury, PhD, RN, Professor, Lienhard School of Nursing
- Lucille Ferrara, EdD, MBA, RN, Associate Professor, Lienhard School of Nursing
To obtain a recording of the webinar, email firstname.lastname@example.org.