APARTMENT BUILDING FOR UPPERCLASS STUDENTS
- Residents live on floors 4 through 15
- Maximum capacity of student residents: 200
- 24-hour Security
- Window treatment: black window blinds (provided)
- Wired and wireless internet access
- Bed style: Standard twin (loftable; in some rooms, beds are REQUIRED to be lofted due to available space or room configuration)
- Apartments on floors 7 through 15 have full kitchens (stove, oven, refrigerators, dishwasher, and sink).
- Apartments on floors 4, 5, and 6 do not have complete kitchens. These apartments have galley-style kitchens with sinks and small refrigerators. They also have a space for students to place a microwave, but stove, oven, refrigerators and dishwasher are not
- Cable service provided to all University-owned residence halls, through the University, by an agreement with local cable service providers.
Room Rates 2014 - 2015*
$7,655/SemesterTriples and six-person suites (Upperclass students only)
$8,115/SemesterDouble (Upperclass students only)**
$7,385/SemesterQuads (Upperclass students only)
$9,060/Semester Singles and Doubles (Upperclass students only)
*Rates are subject to change; these rates do not cover winter break housing. Please note, all students must have a meal plan.
**Two-bedroom “closed” quads
RAs from the NYC Office of Housing and Residential Life participated in a service trip at Brooklyn Bridge Park, where they helped with the park’s organic gardening by removing invasive weeds from the turf
Pace Resident Advisers Lend a Hand
Bandaru shares why he chose Pace, including outstanding academics and professors, an international community, job opportunities, and more. "I know I’ve made one of the best decisions of my life."
Srikanth Bandaru, MS in Computer Science
Pace will break ground on a new athletics complex that will modernize and upgrade athletic facilities on the Westchester Campus; a groundbreaking ceremony will be held on October 9
Breaking Ground on New Athletics Facilities
Pace is one of six recipients of a $50,000 grant from the Blackstone Charitable Foundation to support veterans: The grant will be used for an Entrepreneurship Boot Camp at Pace’s ELab
$50K Veterans Grant for Entrepreneurship
October 2nd, 2014
"Most other schools don’t do a five-year program. I saw some schools, but Pace was so much better. You could see that students got jobs after they graduated from Pace."
Lindsey Soto '16, BA/MSED Adolescent Education
Pace University announces its Performing Arts department has become Manhattan’s first School of Performing Arts in nearly 50 years
Pace School of Performing Arts
Pace University announces $3.1 million gift from trustee emeritus Alfred R. Goldstein for new Lower Manhattan science laboratories
$3.1 Million for Science Labs
#1 U.S. News & World Report has ranked Pace University #1 in New York City and #3 in the nation for Best Online Bachelor's Program
Pace Ranked Among Best Online Programs
INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE